Technical Hiring Guide
Get the Guide
You’re looking for someone who has the skills and experience you need, but a resume and code test may not accurately reflect a candidate’s true potential. Additionally, each interview conducted eats away at your engineering team’s bandwidth, so you may not be interviewing as many strong candidates as you’d like.
This ebook outlines best practices for every step of the technical hiring process, including how to:
- Write an effective job posting
- Source top-performing candidates
- Screen candidates (but avoid over-screening)
- Conduct fair and effective live technical interviews
- Track hiring funnel KPIs
- Make offers and onboard new hires
Download the ebook to learn how you can transform your organization’s technical hiring process from a burden to a value driver.